Our laboratory is accredited by the National Accreditation Body (ENAC) for the performance of tests
according to the UNE-EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005.
The most popular tests are those that deal directly with components used in the
bodybuilding process of a vehicle, namely:
- Rear protective devices. (Directive 70/221 / EEC, UN / ECE Regulation 58).
- Site verification of the plate. (Directive 70/222 / EEC).
Installation of lighting and light signalling.
(Directive 76/756 / EEC, UN / ECE Regulation 48).
- Lateral protection devices. (Directive 89/297 / EEC, UN / ECE Regulation 73).
- Spray-suppression systems. (Directive 91/226 / EEC).
- Statutory plates and inscriptions. (Directive 76/114 / EEC).
- Installation of tires for motor vehicles and their trailers. (Directive 92/23 / EEC).
- Installation of mechanical coupling. (Annex VII of the Directive 94/20 / EEC).
- Braking system and checking the effectiveness of the devices in vehicles in
categories M2, M3, N and O. (UN / ECE Regulation 13).
Braking test and verification of the effectiveness of braking devices in vehicles of category
M1, except vehicles with electric regenerative braking energy.
(Annex III of UN / ECE Regulation 13H).
- Verification of the construction requirements for lateral protection devices.
(Directive 89/297 / EEC, UN / ECE Regulation 73).
- Verification of masses and dimensions in vehicles of category M, N and O.
(Directives 92/21 / EEC and 97/27 / EC) (EU Regulation 1230/2012).
- Interior measurement projections of cabs in vehicles of category M1.
(Annex V of Directive 74/60 / EEC, Annex VI of the UN-ECE Regulation 21).
Direction test and verification of the effectiveness of steering devices of the vehicle
categories M, N and O.
(Annexes I and II to Directive 70/311 / EEC, Annexes III, IV and V of the UN / ECE Regulation 79).
- Verification of reverse and speedometer.
(Directive 75/443 / EEC, UN / ECE Regulation 39).
- Assay analysis of tensile strength of the safety belt anchorages.
(Directive 76/115 / EEC) (UN / ECE Regulation 14).
We believe deserves special mention highlight to date
we are the first and only laboratory accredited by ENAC for:
Verification of the requirements of design, performance and equipment used in road ambulances
transport and patient care. (UNE-EN 1789: 2007 + A1), except 4.5.5, 4.5.9 and 5.3
To check the updated scope of our accreditation visit our section
In an effort to meet the demands of our customers and continuing the strong commitment started from the
birth of the laboratory,
is open to collaborate with the bodybuilding and automotive industry in the preparation and development of
procedures and tests that may be useful in industrial activity.
Therefore, we continue to invest in personnel and specialized machinery for the realization of new
future accredit tests, such as the following:
Test for the load restrain devices in vehicles that can transport
both people and cargo in the same cabin.
(According to Annex VI of the General Vehicle Regulations).
- Tow hooks
- Additional front protection device